Golfers know that the key to a good shot is knowing what adjustments to make.
The Single Plane Pocket Coach helps you do just that by showing you how your ball will react when it's sitting in any type of lie, and giving you the best possible way to play out of it. It’s like having an extra set of eyes on every shot!
You can't afford NOT to have this “Coach” in your bag.
BONUS: Detailed Video Instruction On Every Situation Covered In The Guide
Watch detailed videos explaining how to read the situation, what steps to take and how to execute each shot. These videos are invaluable preparation you can use to train for the course.
It’s all included when you get your “Pocket Coach” today!
Having a “Coach” by your side can help you make better decisions on the course so you can feel confident about every shot you take.
So Here's The Bottom Line With The Pocket Coach
You get a handy pocket guide that will give you step by step instructions for hitting the most common specialty shots, provide you with quick reminders of the most common short game fundamentals, and teach you how to chart your wedges as well as all the clubs in your bag.
It's like having a personal golf coach in your pocket!
It provides immediate feedback for every shot and helps you develop consistency in all conditions. You'll know exactly how to hit each shot with confidence because it tells you exactly what club to use for any situation that comes up during your round. And best of all, it fits right into your pocket so it goes everywhere with you (even if you don't carry a bag).
This guide makes playing golf easier than ever before - no matter where or when.
Remember, you will:
- Have more confidence in your next round of golf. In a 30 second review of the easy instructions, you’ll know exactly how to make the specific shot you’re stepping up to.
- Instantly know what club you need to go the right distance. Your personal yardage table is key to eliminating the guesswork out of club selection and is on page 5 of the pocket coach for easy access.
- Have a fallback if you aren’t feeling good about a shot. These proven, simple setup steps can be the difference between confidently hitting the shot you want and meekly attempting a “safe shot” out of fear of failure.
- Simple, bullet point, fully-illustrated instructions to nail every shot you may encounter including divot lies, sand shots, short game, hooks, draws, high-loft tee shots, shots in the wind, hitting from the rough and many more.
- Absolute portability. The pocket coach measures 4″x7″ which means you can always have your crystal clear instructions with you on the course. It’s like having your own personal caddie!
So grab one today and start improving immediately!